Everything Your Need To Know
Frequently asked questions
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
- Orders shipped to street addresses in the continental U.S.: Shipped By FedEx, UPS or USPS
- Orders shipped to P.O. boxes in the continental US: FedEx Smart Post. Delivery Timeframe: 5-10 Business days.
- Orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, These orders must ship using Air service. We cannot ship using the standard ground method as it is not offered by FedEx or UPS. - *P.O BOX Orders shipping to these States will ship by USPS Priority Mail, Air service must be selected to have the order ship out. Orders Shipping to Puerto Rico : FedEx International Economy must be selected to have your order shipped. We are unable to ship to Puerto Rico using Ground Service.
For orders shipped to street addresses in the continental United States, we offer FedEx Express Saver FedEx 2 Day Air Service FedEx Next Day Standard Overnight Service.
For PO boxes, rural routes and shipments to Hawaii and Alaska, we offer FedEx Smart Post which can take up to 5-10 business days for the order to arrive once it has been shipped.
If you would like to use any of these methods, please indicate your choice in the Shipping Options section during Checkout.
Please also be aware that FedEx does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or Holidays. For this reason, a Next Day Air package shipped on Friday will arrive on Monday, and a 3 Day Select package shipped on Friday will arrive the following Wednesday. Again, please plan accordingly!
Enter your account information into the fields of the popdown box and click "Submit"
You will then be redirected to the homepage. Once there, click the "My Account" link at the top of the site.
Once at the "My Account" page, click the "Order Status" link.
We are unable to modify or cancel your order once it has been handed over to our warehouse. It is impossible to locate one order out of hundreds that are awaiting shipment.
Due to our high volume, All orders that are processed successfully go directly to the shipping floor within minutes after the order is placed to get it shipped to you as quick as possible. We are unable to modify or cancel your order once it has been placed and handed over to our warehouse. Please make sure all information is accurate when placing your order.
1. You can place the order directly on R2leather.com using Pay Pal or Google Check out Option.
2. All Canada Orders are shipped by FedEx International Economy. Due to our high shipping volume we have been able to lock in very good rates with FedEx International Shipments. Canada shipping rate will be estimated at check out, the shipping rate that is quoted by the website is what will be charged, we are unable to refund any shipping charges or make exceptions.. "Due to the High Shipping Cost All International SALES ARE FINAL." This means we do not offer exchanges or refunds and our 30 Day Exchange Or Return Policy does not apply to your order.
Due to our agreement with Pay Pal and Google Check out we are able to ship to most Countries as long as you place the order using any of these two check out methods. The customer is responsible for all taxes, duties, and other fees that may apply upon delivery of order. Please check before you order.
All International Orders are shipped by FedEx International Economy or Priority Air Service. Due to our high shipping volume we have been able to lock in very good rates with FedEx for International Air Shipments, thus you can get your items within 1 week from R2leather.com almost anywhere in the world. The website will determine the actual shipping cost at check out. "Due to the High Shipping Cost All International SALES ARE FINAL."
This means we do not offer exchanges or refunds and our 30 Day Exchange or Return Policy does not apply to your order.
These codes are used exclusively for mail-order transactions (purchases made by phone, fax, letter or over the Internet) that may be requested by the merchant.
Visa/Mastercard and Discover Users
Flip your card over and look at the signature box. You should see either the entire 16-digit credit card number or just the last four digits followed by a special 3-digit code. This 3-digit code is your Card Security Code.
The American Express Card Identification Number (CIN) is a four digit number found on the front of the U.S. issued American Express Card (including Optima). For the American Express card the four digit number is displayed on the front of the card, just above and to the right of the credit card number. For the Optima card it is displayed on the front of the card, to the left and just above the credit card number. American Express and R2leather.com are now using this number for added security and customer protection.